Monday, December 14, 2009

Official Release of WALKING TO GATLINBURG

Walking to Gatlinburg, my new Civil War novel, seven years in the works, will be officially published on March 2. I will be launching the WORLD PREMIER of the novel in Hardwick, VT, at the Galaxy Bookshop on the evening of March 2nd with my new slide show, “Transforming History into Fiction: the Story of a Born Liar.” (We all know who the born liar is.)

Please watch my website, after January 1, for regular entries about Walking to Gatlinburg, including a posting of the first chapter, updates of my book tour itinerary, reviews, outrageous journal entries from the nationwide tour, etc.

In the meantime, happy holidays and good reading from northern Vermont’s cold, snowy, and ever-so-beautiful “Kingdom County.”

No comments: